Kyoritsu’s 6201 portable appliance tester
Kyoritsu’s portable appliance testers are used widely in electrical equipment preventive maintenance programmes and enable users to verify the electrical safety of all type of appliances quickly and effectively - Suneel Kapoor, Country Lead, Kyoritsu KEW India Instruments Pvt Ltd
Kyoritsu, Japan has a frontline global presence in electrical test & measurement equipment since 1940, with specialised expertise in low voltage test & measurement.
In India, the company has been present for many decades already, offering world-class products optimised for Indian needs at 'just right prices'. Many of these products have for long been the choice equipment of every Indian electrical installation professional.
Kyoritsu’s 6201 portable appliance tester performs four functions to ensure the safety of Class 1 and Class 2 appliances along with mains voltage. Results are displayed on LCD below which four LEDs are there for ‘Pass’ or ‘Fail’ indication for threshold values dictated by AS/NZS 3760.
Key features of Kyoritsu 6201
• Auto ramp test.
• Carrying out constant measurement of voltage in standby mode at each range.
• Remote test.
• 0- and 180-degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
• Dust and water proof construction.
• Trip current settings 15 mA to 500 mA.
• Self-powered by battery.
• Testing time 200 ms to 2,000 ms.
• Withstand voltage AC 3,700 V/1 min (between electrical circuit and enclosure).
• Safety standards IEC 61010-1 Pollution degree 2 CAT Ⅲ300V/ CAT Ⅱ 400V.
Kyoritsu products are readily available in India and have complete service and calibration support setup too.
For more details, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org