KUSAM-MECO Dual Trace Oscilloscope
KUSAM-MECO has introduced dual trace oscilloscope that are dual-channel with maximum sensitivity of 1 mV/DIV.
KUSAM-MECO has introduced dual trace oscilloscope that are dual-channel with maximum sensitivity of 1 mV/DIV. The time base provides a maximum sweep time of 0.2 mS/DIV. When magnified by 10, the sweep speed is 20nS/DIV. These oscilloscopes employ a 6-inch rectangular type Toshiba cathode-ray tube with red internal graticule.
KUSAM-MECO Dual Trace Oscilloscopes are sturdy, easy to operate and exhibit high operational reliability - Details of product manager or any other spokesperson.
• High luminance, internal graticule Toshiba CRT.
• Japanese electronic encoder, light handy and reliable.
• Fully sealed long live vertical mode switch.
• ALT Triggering Function. Two independent signals simultaneous observation.
• Triggering level lock function, automatic synchronise function.
• Built-in 6-digit frequency counter (available in model KM - 20 - 20).
• High intensity CRT with high acceleration voltage: The CRT is a high beam transmission, high intensity type with a high acceleration voltage of 2KV. It displays clear readable traces even at high sweep speeds.
• The Oscilloscope has a trigger level lock function which makes the triggering adjustment unnecessary.
• Alternate triggering: Even an observation of two waveforms of different frequencies, the waveform of each channel is stably triggered.
• TV sync triggering: The oscilloscope has a sync separator circuit for triggering of TV-V and TV-H signals.
• CHI output: Terminated 50 W output of channel 1 signal available on rear panel for driving frequency counter or other instruments.
• Z-Axis input: Intensity modulation capability permits time or frequency markers to be added. Trace blank with positive signal, TTL compatible.
• X-Y operation: Set the switch to X-Y. Then the instrument works as an X-Y oscilloscope. CH1 can be applied as horizontal deflection (X-axis) while CH2 provide vertical deflection (Y-axis).
For more details, contact at email@example.com