EasyLogic DM6x00H series VAF PF meters
Replace multiple analogue meters for stand-alone metering incustom panels, switchboards, switchgear, genset panels, motor control centres, power factor improvement panelsand OEM panel boards...
The easy choice for quality, value, and simplicity. Replace multiple analogue meters for stand-alone metering incustom panels, switchboards, switchgear, genset panels, motor control centres, power factor improvement panelsand OEM panel boards.
Accuracy, precision, and essential measurements
• Essential measurements: collect the parameters you need with a single meter — voltage, current, % unbalance, meter operation timer, run hours.
• Accuracy Class 1.0 for V AF PF metering: critical for network reliabilityand RPM monitoring.
• Standards compliance: EMI/ EMC tests as per IEC 61326-1-CE certification as per IEC 61010-1 edition 3-CULUS as per UL61010-1 andCAN/CSA-C22.2 IEC 61010-1 edition 3, for 480 V AC L-L.
• Revolutions per minute: RPM of alternator or generator when number of poles set for 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 14 or 16 (any one pole).
• High sampling rate: 32 samples/cycle for 50/60 Hz electrical networks, essential for detecting and capturing anomalies and accurate electricalparameters measurements.
Security and data integrity
• Password settings: field-configurable passwords to prevent unauthorized configuration changes or resetting of storeddata (energy, max demand, min/max).
• Cybersecurity: enable/disable RS-485 port to protect against possible misuse, andenhance troubleshooting and maintenance of communication network.
• Protection cover: ensures terminal screws do not detach from housing; touch proof againstfingers.
Modular and customizable
• LED display: highly visible, bright red display viewable from 10 metres.
• Analogue load bar: 12 LED colour-coded load bar indicates percentage of load; option toselect full scale based on connected load.
• Display: 4 digits for VAF PF parameters with auto scale and auto range features.
• Suppression current: to disregard the measurement of induced and panel auxiliary load current (settable from 5 to 99 ma).
• Native plug-and-play support: for Ecostruxure™ Power Monitoring Expert, Ecostruxure™ Power SCADA Operation,ION Setup
Safe, easy, and fast installation
• Easy to install: mounts using two retainer clips, no tools required. compact meter with 49 mmmeter depth behind the panel.
• Direct application up to 480 V L-L: supports direct connection to low voltage systems upto 480V L-L for CAT III installations, simplifying installation, saving costs, and facilitating moreaccurate measurements.
• AC/DC control power with universal operating range: connect to a universal control powerrange of 44 V to 300 V AC/DC, allowing tremendous cost savings during installation.
• Nondetachable fastening screws: no risk of dropping screws inside the panel or enclosure.