Lighting Concepts at Lii2018
The Indian Society of Lighting Engineers has great pleasure in presenting the Light India International (Lii) 2018, at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India during 19-21 January 2018…
The Indian Society of Lighting Engineers has great pleasure in presenting the Light India International (Lii) 2018, at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India during 19-21 January 2018. The lighting industry in India is on a globalization drive and is now providing the Indian consumers a variety of lighting products sourced domestically as well as from overseas. In the context of the reduced import duty regime in India, the globalization drive is gaining momentum. The growing living standards in India are finding expressions in the lighting industry in many ways. The country is in the midst of an unprecedented growth especially, in infrastructure. The Light India International 2018 will publicise the developments taking place in the lighting industry and provide excellent marketing opportunities for all the products and services covered by the lighting industry.
• Lii 2018 provides an excellent opportunity to meet target clients on a personal level for effective marketing.
• Lii 2018 is a platform to launch & showcase products to Government bodies, retailers, hoteliers, architects, project managers, signage specialists, lighting industry professionals , etc.
• Lii 2018 gives the chance to promote brand to an international audience.
• Lii 2018 provides access to important decision makers from the industry and useful market insights found nowhere else. An effective ad campaign during and prior to the event will be run in different media. A well designed directory, comprising comprehensive information about all the participants will be distributed to industry delegations, government officials, OEMs and project officials. The directory would serve the purpose of a buyer’s guide / resource directory.
Who should participate?
• Manufacturers, importers, agents, dealers in lighting industry
• R&D institutions, Testing & Measuring instruments manufacturers
• Government departments, electric utilities, non-conventional energy, transport, housing, industrial development agency.
• NGOs engaged in energy development
• Publishers, Service providers, Lighting consultants & Lighting design software companies
• Present products and services to potential buyers or dealers or customers.
• Introduce latest technical know-how in lighting industry, energy efficiency and renewable energy
• Launch new products in the midst of media, industry professionals
• Increase brand awareness
• Explore investment opportunities
• Locate partners for joint ventures and tie-ups