TMEIC introduces Next Generation SOLAR WARE SAMURAI 3.2MW Inverter
TMEIC Corporation in Roanoke, Va. introduces the next generation of SOLAR WARE SAMURAI Inverters, approved for outdoor installation. The new inverter is the latest addition to TMEIC’s portfolio of PV utility-scale solar inverters for industrial markets, offering 3.2MW at 1500V.
Built on decades of engineering experience with power electronics, SOLAR WARE SAMURAI inverters offer the industry’s most advanced grid management in an efficient, compact footprint. The new inverters will be available in mid-2017.
Unique features include:
- Proprietary 3 Level Inverter Topology
- Maximised and optimised efficiency
- Wide MPPT range (875Vdc - 1300Vdc) allowing for best-in-class DC/AC Ratios
- Flexible DC-input configuration to meet complex array configuration
- Designed for extreme environments, including desert heat and salt prevention
- Designed to meet utility scale grid interconnection requirements